Please address all mail to:
Rhydymwyn Valley History Society
17, Nant Alyn Road
You can also contact us by telephone on:
or by email at:
The Rhydymwyn Valley History Society was founded in May 2008 and its core interest is the operation of the Valley Works at Rhydymwyn and the involvement of Tube Alloys in the site. It is a
story of wartime directed labour and billeting, the enfranchisement of female labour, the involvement of common people in a worthy, but distasteful, duty.
We welcome everyone who wishes to become involved, irrespective of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnicity, political persuasion, religion or belief.
We have ambitious plans for 2015 onwards which need funding. Our sole income, except for occasional grants, depends on donations (most of which come from Open Days and guided tours). The residue
comes from initial subscriptions and annual donations from our members. We ask that, if you think we provide value, you support us further by contributing?
- The Rhydymwyn Valley History Society will not be responsible for any damage resulting from any download from this site.
- All information is provided in good faith, and the Rhydymwyn Valley History Society does not accept responsibility for the consequences of using any of the information provided on this
- The Rhydymwyn Valley History Society is not responsible for the content of any external site linked to or from this website.
- Any views expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the Rhydymwyn Valley History Society.
administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in
use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can
view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
You can opt out of Google Analytics. For more information on opting out of being tracked
by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google web page.
- The pages will look best with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Site content is tested with current versions of Google Chrome; Microsoft Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox and Opera running on Microsoft's Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, and current
versions of Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox and Opera running on Google's Android 4 and 5.
- All pages on this site conform to HTML 4.01 and CSS 3.